Guided Language: Italian;
Mobile voucher accepted;
Duration: up to 1 hour;
Safety measures applied.
What to remember
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes before the starting of the visit.
- Customers with special needs or any disability please contact us for further information. The main floor of the castle isn’t accessible with a wheelchair.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Seats for hourly slots are limited.
- Address: Via dell’Uliveto, 200 Vignanello, VT
- This address will take you at the parking, located at the back of the Castle. There isn’t the possibility to enter the Castle from the square of the town.
What to expect
- Visit the gardens and interiors of Castello Ruspoli
- Go back in time and admire the beauty of the Castle and the Renaissance Garden.
- Enjoy a guided tour and discover all the secrets of the Castle.
The following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Visitor numbers are limited to reduce crowds.
- The experience complies with government regulations.
- Social distancing is enforced.
- Visitors are required to bring and wear masks.
- Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks.
- Entrance ticket
Via dell’Uliveto, 200 Vignanello, VT.
This address will take you at the parking, located at the back of the Castle. There isn’t the possibility to enter the Castle from the square of the town.
- Please check the calendar for updated availabilities and start times.
- Booking online is mandatory.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product.