Guided Language: Italian;
Mobile Voucher accepted;
Duration: up to 1 hour;
Covid Security measures applied.
What to remember
- Make sure you arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Customers with special needs or disabilities contact us for more information. The main floor of the castle is not wheelchair accessible.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Seats for hourly slots are limited.
- Address: Via dell’Uliveto, 200 Vignanello, VT
- This address will serve you to the parking lot, located at the back of the Castle. There is no possibility to enter the Castle from the village square.
What to expect
- Visit Castello Ruspoli’s gardens and interiors
- Go back in time and admire the beauty of the Castle and the Renaissance Garden.
- Enjoy a guided tour and discover all the secrets of the Castle.
The following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and feel your experience.
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce.
- Experience complies with government regulations.
- Social distancing is enforced.
- Visitors are required to bring and wear masks.
- Guides and all other staff are required to wear masks.
What is included
- Entrance ticket
Via dell’Uliveto, 200 Vignanello, VT.
This address will serve you to the parking lot, located at the back of the Castle. There is no possibility to enter the Castle from the village square.
- Please confirm availability and start availability.
- Online booking is mandatory.
Good news! No extra fees apply to this booking.
We can offer a refund or change or cancel your reservation for this specific product.